It can sometimes be difficult to determine whether information presented on the Internet is reliably accurate, impartial and up to date. We have compiled a list of websites that we consider useful for our patients.
Please note that these links are provided here for general informative purposes only. All specific health and medical enquiries should be directed to your Doctor. If you have any concerns or questions about your health or your family’s health, feel free to visit us to have them answered.
- Bankstown-Lidcombe Hospital
- Westmead Hospital and Westmead Private Hospital
- Westmead Children’s Hospital
- Kids Health Fact Sheets – Provided by Westmead Children’s hospital
- Sydney Children’s Hospital Fact Sheets
- NPS – Medicines Information for Consumers
- Family Planning NSW – Contraception and Sexual Health Information
- Anxiety Online – An Initiative of the National eTherapy Centre
- Black Dog Institute – Depression and Mental Health Information
- Travellers’ Health – Travel Vaccination Information – From the CDC
Get Set 4 Life – Habits for Healthy Kids Guide
This booklet provides practical information on children’s health and covers techniques and tips for teaching children healthy habits that could last a lifetime. Key areas of health and age appropriate development covered in the booklet include: healthy eating, regular exercise, speech and language, oral health and more.